Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello My Name Is...

My dearest college friend, Bethany, is leaving for a semester abroad in Lima, Peru.
This makes me very sad. What am I to do?

Well, I'm going to start writing about life. I live in a dorm room, and that provides enough experiences to last a life time. So I hope you enjoy whatever I end up writing.

I am a sophomore at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa. I am studying music education. Which is technically a Music Major, with a Music Education Minor...but it is all the same.

I love coffee, books, music, piano, dancing. And a whole lot of other things...ya know, like my friends and family :)

I'll try not to be boring. Here's a little comethin to get the ball rollin...

Story #1: I was eating lunch in the CAF with my friend Jason today, and there was a lull in conversation, as we both started eavesdropping on someone else's conversation. All we heard was
"I subconsciously like woke up from this dream, and realized I could choose what I did. So I became a woman so I could, ya know, feel my breasts and stuff..." (as close to a quote as i can get)

Jason and I looked at each other, and laughed for a good five minutes. It pays to listen in sometimes....it just might make your day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!

    And welcome to the blogosphere...now you have something ELSE hanging over your head with a sign that says "You really ought to be doing this!"

    ReplyDelete