Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the freckles have returned!

Life is so much better in the sunshine.

The weather is finally starting to show it's true colors, and I couldn't be happier. Being warm when you walk outside is such a relief. The last two days have proven to me that: weather matters.
Cloudy, cold, and crappy = crabby, unsocial, bad day.
sunny,warm, beautiful = smiley, social, happy day.

Yesterday I was done with class at 9:30am, had breakfast, sat by the river with Jo, soaked up the sun for an hour in the prairie, and on the library lawn, and then had choir. mmmm so much sunshine!

Today, my movement class improved dance pieces together, which was so nice. Sat outside between classes, and then joined the Contact Improv dance class with Abby. We rolled around outside and inside, improving with the idea of "resistance is futile". So wonderful. Then Abby and I walked up through the prairie and on top of a bluff and back. then I read a book in the sunshine. Could life get any better? My goodness!

I have dirty feet, and tan lines...and life is GOOD :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm smiling with you!

    But I'm trying to figure out how to differentiate between making something better (improving) and making something up (improving).

    Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And almost 2 years later, I stopped in to say that maybe you need to change the title of this blog...and then write more.

    ReplyDelete